Series B Hangar
The series B Omega hangar is probably the most dynamic and flexible Omega Hangar solution.
The series B can accommodate a higher middle door opening, and internal working length can be a multiple of bays accommodating any length of aircraft.
The maximum middle door height can be 5 mtrs and working open doors width of up to 15 mtrs.
- Frame work is made up of Cold Rolled sections, with Zed purlin secondary cladding support systems. All Frame, secondary and structure brackets are manufactured from G275 pre Galv Material.
- Cladding can be Single skin Plastisol or Kingspan RW 40mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm core composite panels
- Doors are made up using Galvanized Industrial doors made from 0.7mm lath, these doors are available insulated and with a plasitsol finish to match a required colour scheme. Powered operation if required.
- The opening solution is a specially developed swinging door post, allowing a conventional looking building to become a fully operational hanger.
- Personnel Doors are also available, and are generally 12 point locking steel security doors. Powder coated to a colour of your choice.