Omega Steel Building Solutions specialise in the bespoke design and supply of portal frame steel buildings exactly to our clients requirements.
- Width up to 20 metre span
- Length, portal frame buildings can be of any length
- Height to eaves
- Wall cladding, single skin, double skin insulated or un-insulated, Insulated composite panels (40,60,80,100,120mm thick) choice of colour
- Roof cladding, single skin either box profile or tile effect, double skin, composite, concrete resin
- Doors, position, type, and size, all to customer requirements (height and width may be restricted by the parameters of the building)
- Window openings, size and location.
- Internal Walls and doors
- Open sections of building.
A steel portal frame consists of two columns bolted to base cleat brackets which are bolted to the foundation slab using anchor bolts, each portal frame has two rafters each connected at one end to the columns using a specially designed load bearing haunch bracket, the two rafters are then connected with an apex bracket, all of these components are of a bolt together construction using 16mm 8.8 grade nuts and bolts. Each portal frame is connected by an eaves beam, sheeting rails, roof purlins, all of which are bolted either directly to the columns or rafters or by specially designed brackets, additional brackets and bracing are also provided dependant on dimensions of the building.
Our kit buildings are like a giant meccano kit, all component parts are pre-cut, drilled and marked, our clients are also supplied with a detailed assembly drawing and instruction manual for erection, the smaller buildings can be erected by just two people without the need for heavy lifting gear or specialist tools.
Should you wish your building to be erected by professionals we have recommend teams of erectors operating throughout the UK, who would be pleased to provide you with a firm quotation for the work.
Upon receipt of an order our clients are provided with a colour swatch, a complete set of general arrangement drawings, design calculations and foundation slab requirements, all in an acceptable format for most planning authority requirements.
On delivery the complete building will be supplied on one vehicle and will include everything required right down to the last nut and bolt, the delivery will also include a bill of materials.
Contact Us to discuss your Steel Building Requirements